Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 17 Joshua 13-24


Joshua 18:3 
So Joshua said to the sons of Israel, “How long will you put off entering to take possession of the land which the LORD, the God of your fathers, has given you?

At this point, the inheritances were being divided amongst the nations.  However, the sons of Israel instead of going forth and collecting their lands.

I think this is something we all do - we have an 'inheritance' from The Lord.  The question is not if we have one, but if we will go and collect it.

I don't know if we all see what He has planned from us at early ages.  I don't think I know what I am intended for, other than to be a good wife and mother.  And perhaps He has other things in store for me.  I don't know yet.

But He does have a plan, and victories for us.  But we all have our battles to fight.  The tribes we sent out by Joshua to their inherited lands, but these were not with out trials.

We all have our own battles to fight - we they make us stronger, put in in the right place for our blessings. Prepares us for His ultimate plan for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment