Monday, January 2, 2012

Preface...

I've been a believer all my life... I try to show my faith, but not necessarily share my faith.  Right or wrong, it's who I am.

My faith has been shaken quite a bit over the last few years. More than a bit at time...  And yet, HE always remains faithful to me.

There was a 3 month period where I read the psalms every day.  It really did bring me peace and comfort. I attend Church at least once a week.  My music collection is 90% Christian rock.  While I do enjoy Tim&Jeff In The Morning, the rest of my day I listen to YES FM.

Even though the New Year has begun, I don't want to think of this as a New Year's Resolution; I've heard of the "Read the Bible in 90 Days" plan for a few years.  I'm going to give it a shot.

I'm looking forward to what will be revealed to me in the next 90 day!

Many Blessings

~dy~

No comments:

Post a Comment